Transport near the hotel
- Metro line 7 – station Jussieu
- Metro line 10 – station Cardinal Lemoine
- RER B : Station Saint Michel-Notre Dame
- Bus : 24-47-63-86-87
Getting there from Paris airports and stations
The city of Paris has separated two major airports, Orly and Roissy Charles de Gaulle
- ORLY Airport: Take Orly Bus to Denfert-Rochereau square and then take metro line 6 towards Nation, get off at Place d'Italie, then take line 7 towards La Courneuve and stop at Jussieu.
- CDG airport: take RER B towards Paris, stopping at St Michel-Notre Dame, then take line 10 towards Austerlitz Station and get off at Cardinal Lemoine.
- Airport shuttle from Roissy Charles De Gaulle on the bus € 17 per person.
- Lyon station: Direct bus with 63 (15 minutes)
- Austerlitz station: Metro line 10, Cardinal Lemoine station or 20 minutes walk.
- Montparnasse station: Direct bus with 89 (20 minutes)
- 5 minutes from the Pantheon
- 5 minutes from Ile saint Louis
- 10 minutes from Notre Dame
- 15 minutes from the Saint Michel Fountain
- 20 minutes from the Louvre Museum
- Just 15 minutes from Jardin des Plantes
- 15/20 minutes from the Jardin du Luxembourg
- 1 minutes from the nearest subway station
- 10 minutes from the nearest RER station
- 20 minutes from the Austerlitz train station